Do you need a deeper understanding of pivots & data analysis with Microsoft Excel? Learn best practices so that you spend less time building things that you can automatically generate from tables of data. Pivot tables can be used by everyone to achieve better reports. People manually build them all the time.
Learn when to use the Excel table design features that can help you build faster more professional Excel spreadsheets and reports.
Learn tips and techniques how to use the tools to get benefits in other areas. Learn how to use drill downs and how to build scenarios.
- Working with Data Analysis
- What If Analysis & Scenarios
- Goal Seek & Solver
- Sort and Filter Data & Advanced Filters
- Subtotal Data & Table Design Options
- Create and Format Pivot Tables
- Work with Fields & Calculations in a Pivot Table
- Create a Pivot Chart & Drill Down on Pivot Data
- Add Running Totals & Difference from Calculations