Introduction to Organic Gardening, Part III, Garden Watering
Saturday, December 4, 2010 from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM (PST)
INTRO TO ORGANIC GARDENING
PART III, GARDEN WATERING
Dates: Saturday, December 4th, 2010
Time: 10AM - 12:30PM
Location: Garden for the Environment, San Francisco
Cost: Free, registration required
INTRO TO ORGANIC GARDENING, Part III
Water is vital to garden health. But, when is enough, enough? Join us to learn earth-friendly ways to water the garden and the most efficient practices for the Bay Area’s Mediterranean climate.
Topics covered include:
- Hand watering and automatic sprinklers
- Year-round schedules that conserve
- Hand watering—is it efficient?
- Eliminating runoff
- Spray vs. Drip irrigation
- What kind of plants are you watering?
- Sprinkler lifetime and care
For more information, please call (415) 731-5627, or email email@example.com