What Is Mindfulness?
Mindfulness is a beautiful practice that helps in connecting and being rooted in life as it flows by. It involves getting our minds back to the present and paying attention to the life that is unfolding right now within us and around us.
How Will It Help?
Most of our emotional difficulties and our dissatisfactions arise from our own mind- a mind that attaches itself either to a past that has gone by or to an unknown future and does not permit us to experience the present, to LIVE. Learning mindfulness practices and incorporating them into your life will help you to discover how to live in the present in a more enjoyable way.
What will these sessions involve?
This group sessions will provide insight into the nature of dissatisfaction, emotional distress and pain and thereby create more awareness in dealing with it.
They will involve the teaching of simple mindfulness practices which you can make a part of your everyday routines, which will help you to start living your life with more ease and joy.
Mindfulness meditation will be the prime focus of the workshop.
Look forward to;
• A purely experiential program.
• Starting a simple meditation practice.
• Learning about the neuroscientific aspects of mindfulness.
• Understanding the nature of the mind.
• Learning how to work with thoughts and emotions.
• Understanding the concepts of mindfulness and meditation
• Discovering the science behind meditation
• Learning to meditate
• Meditating on the breath
Who can attend?
Anyone above the age of 18 years who understands English can attend