Actions and Detail Panel
Introduction to Meditation group practice 02 (Foster city library)
Sat, April 29, 2017, 10:30 AM – 11:30 AM PDT
breathing Light ( active mediation group practice) 呼吸 Hūxī
10am (15 min intro) 1015 breathing practice 1030 silence meditation.
1040 empowerment circle
- Learn how to Meditate Correctly to develop foundation and proper patterns to use all potential
- Precious breath atunement Improving and developing high level of concentration easier to focus on the mind clarity of thinking and mental stress reduction
- Natural Energy charge (Prana In) - Boost Intelect
- Increased oxygenation of Cells and tissues, Controlled Proportional breathing not only cures all diseases and also releasing past traumas, (exhale apana) of old imprints(programs), beliefs and patterns which affect our daily lives by cultivating strong emotional body
- Accelerated spiritual growth and awakening to one’s true self
Age 30 – 50 maintaining vitality and longevity
Age 50 + -rejuvenation cells recovery, feelings of aliveness to life extension process.
email: Registration requiring
in person: 1000 E Hillsdale Blvd Foster City, CA 94404
by phone: 650-574-4842 (Foster City Library)