San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Who’s this for:
Front end developers trying to decide on pros and cons of popular frameworks/libraries and how to leverage them. What features do I need and which ones do I not need?
What would an attendee walk away with:
Attendees walk away with hands on knowledge of working with data from different sources and rendering that data onto web pages. Work with many of today's popular frameworks to sync updates with an API.
• Static pages (e.g. “brochureware”) vs. Single Page Apps
• Basic Model View Controller (MVC) architecture on front end side
• Working with APIs, level I
• Plnkr editor overview
• Broad overview of JS frameworks
• Pros and Cons of using AngularJS (new and old) and EmberJS
• Pick a framework - start the project
Hands-on in this workshop:
What to bring:
Refreshments, coffee, and snacks will be provided. There will be a strict on the dot 45 minute lunch break.
When & Where
We create great tech events and workshops for the LA tech, design, and startup community. We're affiliated with the LAUX Meetup Group.