Actions and Detail Panel
Introduction to Google Analytics
Thu, September 28, 2017, 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM ACST
A comprehensive introductory guide to the immensely (and often overwhelming) useful insights tool, Google Analytics. Specifically designed with the beginner user in mind.
In this comprehensive workshop, you’ll learn how to get great insight into who is visiting your website, how long for, what pages they are viewing, how they find it and what exactly to do with this information to keep people coming back to your site.
You’ll uncover helpful insights, expert data and plenty of information that you didn’t even know you needed to improve results.
With a focus on clear guidance, practical advice and actionable steps, you’ll come away from this training with renewed and up to date information and knowledge.
Stop guessing and start knowing!
Here’s what you’ll explore during this session:
- admin tab: your account, property and view
- reporting tab: your audience, acquisition (including direct, mobile, organic, socially driven and other) and behaviour
- how people find your website, how long they stay on it and where they leave
- real time analytics
- setting up simple goal conversions
- a basic introduction to using segments
- adding annotations
- creating an effective and usable reporting template
- and so much more!
- light refreshments
- modern computer training room
- individual computers (PC) and the necessary internet access and software
- full set of training resources
- high quality training
Each session is restricted to limited participants (generally five to twenty attendees), so you have the opportunity to fully benefit from the trainer’s knowledge and advice.
- a business or personal website or blog with Google Analytics installed
- a minimum of one month’s complete data collected
How to install Google Analytics:
To install Google Analytics on your website, follow the steps outlined here.
Installation will vary depending on your website set up. The most important thing to remember is that it must be installed on ALL pages of your website…
Enhance this course with our other courses!
There is also a great discount when 1 or 2 more courses are booked at the same time:
If you select the option to book the other courses when registering for this event, you will be asked to select the other course dates upon check out. We recommend that you undertake the courses as close together as possible, to assist with your learning.
2017 course dates:
Please note: This course does not cover eCommerce Google Analytics. Register here to be the first to know when these are offered.