Introduction to Excel 2010 Functions & Creating Productivity Macros
Tuesday, August 7, 2012 from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM (CDT)
This ½ day course covers introduces Microsoft Office Excel 2010’s Functions, like IF, ISNA and Lookups. It will also cover What If Data Analysis and the basics of recording macros to automate processes.
Enjoy a great session and lunch on us at the ThinkData Lab at the Innovation Depot.
Upon completion of this course, the student will be able to:
· Recognize and utilize functions and formulas.
· Create, run, and edit macros.
· Absolute/Relative Referencing
· Use the Name Manager
· Create Names from Selection
· Today, Now, Day/Month/Year
· Additional new Date Functions in Excel
· Left and Right String
· Work with IF
· Work with SUMIF
· Work with COUNTIF
· Work with AND/OR
· Work with SUMPRODUCT
· Set the Default Options for Excel
· Create a Macro
· Edit a Macro
· Adjust Macro Settings
· Hide the results of macros while it runs