Actions and Detail Panel
Introduction to DSLR Photography Workshop, July 8 2017
Sat, July 8, 2017, 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM PDT
This course is designed for users of digital single-lens reflex (DSLR) or mirrorless cameras who have a serious interest in photography but little or no previous knowledge or experience.
- Basic camera operation
- Getting proper exposure for your images
- Understanding depth of field and recording of movement
- What is ISO and how it affects your images
- Using white balance to improve your images
- Compositional elements and how they will improve your work
- What to expect from editing
- Learning to see creatively
It is highly recommended that you bring a camera that is capable of setting manual control over shutter speed and aperture. Not sure? Give us a call: 559-307-4917.
Class size is limited…please register early!