San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Warning: The workshop will be given in English.
In this workshop, you will learn how to model your very own 3D character from a concept to a ready to print file with TinkerCAD.
- Fundaments of Character Design: drawing and perspective
- Fundaments of 3D modeling: breaking down complex models into simple geometries
- Introduction to TinkerCAD: interface and workspace
- Creating basic shapes: geometries and holes
- Creating complex shapes: aligning and grouping
- Preparing the model for 3D printing
This workshop is recommended for kids from 12-18 years old, that want's to create their own toy.
Participants should bring a laptop.