San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Learn calisthenics from the UK’s best
Introduction to Calisthenics
with Calisthenics UK
This four-hour workshop, by Calisthenics UK, is designed to enable fitness professionals to incorporate calisthenics into their clients’ workouts.
- fundamentals of bodyweight training
- calisthenics training techniques to use with clients
- progression/regression techniques
… and work towards mastering iconic calisthenics moves such as the muscle up or human flag!
“Add the WOW factor to your clients’ workouts with calisthenics”
The workshop is ideal for fitness instructors and PTs who want to incorporate bodyweight training into their own fitness programme or clients' workouts
BOOK YOUR PLACE NOW!
COVENTRY - 16 October 2016
Terms and conditions:
- This workshop has a pre-learning requirement. Please check fitpro.com/workshops for further details.
- All fully qualified and insured fitness professionals are able to attend the Calisthenics workshop. Attendees who hold a REPs-recognised Level 2 fitness instructor qualification will be awarded 4 REPs CPD points.
- All candidates will receive joint certification from Calisthenics UK and FitPro.
When & Where
(Fitness Professionals Ltd.)
FitPro is the world’s largest professional fitness development organization. We deliver high quality fitness education, programming, events, publications, products and services to improve performance and encourage excellence within the global fitness industry.