Actions and Detail Panel
Introduction The LOVE Method
Sun, May 7, 2017, 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM BST
The LOVE Method is a very powerful instrument to remove all sorts of stress, easily and effectively and to live a loving life with yourself, your surroundings and with what is happening in your life.
We know that stress creates health problems and problems in relationships, in the family and at work. Stress means all sorts of irritation, fear, disappointment, anger, but also solitude and isolation.
Neuroscience teaches us that we can only be at peace when both parts of our brain are working well together: then we have a ‘brain in sync’. When both hemispheres are not well connected, our brain is in stress. As a consequence, our immune system is suppressed, we have more difficulties concentrating and we don’t really like others or ourselves. All of this leads to the fact that we don’t behave as we would if we could choose freely.
We are glad to present a way to overcome these problems and to resolve the stress.
The LOVE Method is a unique way to dissolve stress by bringing the two hemispheres in connection. You also learn helpful programs to reprogram your subconscious. You yourself can transform patterns that burden your life and your relationships into connecting patterns that sustain your happiness, your health and your relationships, private and at work.
Do you recognise one or more of these feelings or situations?
Having a bad temper, perfectionism, having little energy, feeling insecure, headaches, irritation about the behaviour of other people, feeling lonely, lack of concentration, having difficulties making contact with others, being afraid of rejection, burn-out, negative life view, bad functioning in a difficult work environment, lack of well-being, searching for loving relationships, having too much work, having difficulties getting pregnant, lack of money, being a control freak, bad nutrition behaviour, difficulties working together with others, having problems with time pressure, thinking that other people thin you are stupid, often being injured, dyslexia, being stuck in a destructive relationship, having difficulties sleeping, being bad at languages or math, having difficulties with colleagues or family members, feeling that ‘life is against you’, feeling fear of failure, knowing what you want but not being able to achieve it, ...
Ready for the solution!
With the LOVE Method you experience how easy it is to resolve your problems in a sustainable manner. Because we work with the subconscious to bring both hemispheres in connection, the LOVE Method has short and long-term results. You effectively create solutions for your problems and you move in the direction of what you really want in your life. The LOVE Method results in love, health and abundance, peace in yourself and with others.
The LOVE Method is easy and user-friendly. You are no longer dependent on therapists as you can work with your subconscious yourself. Imagine: you don’t even need to recall all the painful memories to get rid of the traumas! It goes much more easily and faster than you could imagine it would. Why? Because our body and our brain can do a huge amount of work themselves. The way this works is one of the things we’d like to explain to you in more detail. Therefore we invite you to a free introduction day or to have a look at our extended website the moment we are fully online. You find the dates and the venues for the introduction days below.
The LOVE Method consists of three parts:
- The introduction day and a free part of the extended website with tools for full stress-transformation, scientific background and sources, examples from our daily life and testimonials of working with the LOVE Method. Below you find a registration form for the introduction days.
- The core module, which you can follow in one four-day workshop (live or online). For more information see below.
- The thematic modules ‘connecting thinking’: two-day workshops (live or online), during which the instruments of the LOVE Method are used for different life domains: family, relationships, health, work, learning disabilities, addictions, traumas, business, spirituality, communication, high sensitivity …
- What is stress and what is stress behaviour?
- What is the difference between a connected brain (in sync) and a brain in stress?
- ‘How does our mind govern our body’: conscious and subconscious
- How can you communicate with the subconscious? Learn how to self-muscle test!
- ‘The ABC of de-stressing’: in a healthy way, fast and efficient, independent of health care specialists