• The basic understanding of operating a video camera.
• The basic principles of how to capture great video and audio.
• How to edit video and audio.
• How to tell a story by combining video and audio.
METHOD OF INSTRUCTION: This is a very hands-on course with a heavy focus on learning the basic equipment and plenty of group work. There will also be 90 sec lectures on fundamentals of the film and television industry. Work will be evaluated and critiqued in class as to constantly work on the final project. We will all be working together to get the best project in the end.
• Learn to operate a video camera.
• Capture well-composed video images.
• Capture great sound
• Edit video and audio into a compelling story.
For Details Contact
participants will have to submit a video why the should attend this class to firstname.lastname@example.org after RSVP