INTRO TO SOCIAL MEDIA ADVERTISING
Tuesday . February 21 . 10:00A-11:30A
You have a website and are on social media, but how do you take your online presence to the next level?...Enter advertising your business via social media. Learn the different advertising models and options for popular platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and Linkedin!
What you will learn...
- Why should I advertise via social media?
- How is this different than what I'm doing on social media now?
- What is the difference between social media platforms' advertising models?
- How can I start advertising and how does it actually work?
- Social Media advertising tips and techniques
- And More…
Grow your micro business, startup, coop or nonprofit.
Speaker: Ben Theis, Google Expert, helped hundreds of Businesses and Nonprofits get and grow their organizations online working for Google. When the Twin Cities office closed, Ben opened Skol Marketing and continues to focus on educating owners and directors, helping them enhance and grow through an online presence.
Hosted at WIN Center . Central Library Saint Paul . 90 W 4th St. Convenient Location + Parking