San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The Federal SBIR/STTR programs award over $2.6 billion in high risk R&D funding annually to qualified small businesses. The process is complex with a steep learning curve, but the impact of receiving $millions in non-dilutive funding is worth the effort.
This full-day session will provide an overview of SBIR/STTR funding as well as essential information for crafting a competitive proposal that meets the mission, standards and requirements of the National Institutes of Health SBIR/STTR program. Training will cover:
- SBIR/STTR program purpose, eligibility requirements and sources of funding
- Necessary registrations so you can submit
- Practical advice on how to address the sections of the proposal
- Common problems and pitfalls and how to avoid them
- Navigating the submission process
- And more
The session will be conducted by Lisa Kurek, a nationally recognized SBIR/STTR expert, and Director of the SBIR Impact NYC Program.
Registration includes lunch.
When & Where