Actions and Detail Panel
Intro to Machine Embroidery
Sun, March 26, 2017, 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM EDT
Want to add a logo or your name to a backpack or messenger bag?
Want a personalized iron-on patch?
PCMS is hosting a “Intro to Machine Embroidery” using a Brother PR620 six needle embroidery machine with Tim Watts. Come by and learn how to put logos on shirts, monogram some towels, make patches, personalize a bag, make a custom hat, or add a special touch to your favorite jacket. We should have time for everyone to make 1-2 items depending on how many participants we have and the size of their projects.
If you have a logo or custom design you would like to use put it on a flash drive and bring it.
Bring your own item to embroider or pre-order something new from Tim to have available at the class.
- ~4” Patches $3(material and Iron-on back)
- Blank hats $5 Black, Red, White, Khaki, Navy, Orange, Yellow OSFA
- Polo Shirts $12 Black, Red, White, Forest Green, Light Blue, Navy, Orange, Purple S3XL
- Tshirts $5 Black, Red, White, Forest Green, Light Blue, Navy, Orange, Purple S3XL
- Sling bags $8 Black, Lime, Navy, Red OSFA
If you would like one of the items above, please email Tim at email@example.com and he can bring it along.
Class size is 2-4 attendees
Cost is $45 for Non-Members, which includes the cost of expendables (thread, needles, etc.)
Members get $10 off!
If there is demand the machine will be available after the class for more items.