It's time for another Beginner's Improv Workshop!
Like the previous workshops, this one will run over 6 weeks. Starting on Tuesday, November 8th we'll meet weekly in the Improv Chattanooga Workspace from 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm.
Over the course of the workshop, you'll learn the "rules" of Improv and when and how to break them. You'll also learn how to play short form Improv "games," just like the ones you've seen on "Who's Line Is It Anyway".
Then, after the 5th session, there will be a showcase performance where you'll get to show your friends and family everything you've learned during the workshop!
If you would like to participate, here's what you need to know:
* Workshop is limited to TEN (10) participants.
* Must be 18 or older to participate.
* Cost is $75 per person, reserved and paid via Eventbrite
* All sessions will be held at the Improv Chattanooga Workspace. (Parking is free.)
* Sessions start at 7:00 pm sharp every Tuesday starting on November 8th
* Showcase performance will be approximately one week after the last workshop.
* Students will get to keep a portion of the proceeds from the Showcase! That's right, you'll get PAID at the end of this!
* Workshop will be taught by Kevin Bartolomucci and Steven W. Disbrow of Improv Chattanooga.
Want in? Do it now! This will fill up FAST!
Share with friends