You are invited to join us at the Into His Fields benefit concert on April 29, 2017! This collaboration of works from celebrated worship artists and exceptional speakers will excite you and captivate your heart to #TakeAction on behalf of orphaned and abandoned children. This is your opportunity to be a part of the great movement that is sweeping the Northeast! All proceeds from the concert will benefit Miriam's Heart, Inc.
We are selecting vendors and organizations aimed at supporting families, advocating for vulnerable children, adoption, foster care, missions and more! This one-day event is the only initiative of its kind in the Northeast.
1.TELL ME ABOUT THE SPEAKERS & ARTISTS?
We are delighted to bring in special guest, Christy Nockels! With songs like “Let It Be Jesus,” “Waiting Here For You,” “Healing Is In Your Hands,” “My Anchor,” and “A Mighty Fortress,” Christy Nockels has long had a huge appreciation for music and the role it plays in the kingdom of God. As a worship leader for many years, she has been an integral part of Passion Conferences from its inception in 1997. She's seen first hand how music can sweep people into the presence of God in a powerful way. On her latest release, Let It Be Jesus, Christy's prayer is to further explore biblical truths that elevate our worship and bind us in our hearts even closer to our creator. Christy believes that her calling in life "is to be a songwriter for my generation to proclaim Jesus' renown."
Christy will me joined by our dear friend and supporter, a stunningly powerful worship leader, Samantha Butler. Speaker, advocate and adoptive mother Mandy Litzke will also be joining us along with our friends from Zarephath Christian Church and Lifesong for Orphans!
2. PURCHASE YOUR TICKETS IN ADVANCE: Tickets will go on sale in December. Due to parking limitations we must ticket all attendees (even the kiddos!) for this event and will stop selling tickets once we have reached the building capacity. Can you share a ride with a friend? Parking may become limited!
3. SNACKS & MORE: Proceeds from this concert will benefit Miriam's Heart, Inc (unless otherwise stated) We will have snacks, bracelets, tee shirts and more items available for purchase that will help us to continue our work in the Northeast! Can't join us? Consider making a donation toward the Miriam's Heart Fund or to Miriam's Heart; which assists in offsetting adoption costs, events for adoptive & foster families, and post-adoption training.
4. COME EARLY & LEAVE LATE: We have blocked out time before the music kicks-off for you to mingle and connect with the vendors and organizations! Doors open at 4:30 and close at 9:30 pm.
5. GET READY FOR SOMETHING AMAZING! We have unique worship artists ready to provide us with an incredible evening! We have hand-selected these folks because of their heart to take action on behalf of orphaned and abandoned children and their willingness to serve God through musical worship on behalf of Miriam's Heart. We have packed every minute with exciting music, artistry and information.
6. I NEED MORE INFO! Reach out to us at email@example.com for general questions regarding the event. If you are interested in find out more about hosting a table as a vendor/organizational partner connect with Amanda@miriamsheart.org. For general event information email firstname.lastname@example.org
7. WHAT ABOUT THE KIDDOS? The #IntoHisFields concert is a family friendly event! Children are not only welcome to attend with you, we encourage you to bring your children to enjoy this evening of incredible music and fun!
8. I LIKE TO EAT AND SHOP! Yes! We will have books, tee shirts and other items for sale as well as concessions! The doors open at 4:30 and we will have exciting merchandise, food and vendors! Come early and browse the vendor fair! More information regarding vendors and items that will be available for sale will be updated periodically in advance of the event!
9. COME READY TO BROWSE, SHOP AND LEARN: There are trusted organizations coming to provide information, resources and items for purchase! Come ready to explore and become engaged as an advocate!
10. WHAT CAN I DO TO HELP?
You can voluteer to lend a hand with one of our teams! We power this event with a team of about 30-40 volunteers! We also greatly covet your prayers! Connect with us at email@example.com for ways you can stand with us!