Actions and Detail Panel
Into His Fields - Benefit Concert featuring Christy Nockels
Sat, April 29, 2017, 4:30 PM – 9:30 PM EDT
You are invited to join us at the Into His Fields benefit concert on April 29, 2017! This concert will captivate your heart to #TakeAction on behalf of orphaned and abandoned children. Be a part of the great movement that is sweeping the Northeast!
1.TELL ME ABOUT THE SPEAKERS & ARTISTS?
We are delighted to bring in special guest, Christy Nockels! With songs like “Let It Be Jesus,” “Waiting Here For You,” “Healing Is In Your Hands,” “My Anchor,” and “A Mighty Fortress,” Christy Nockels has long had a huge appreciation for music and the role it plays in the kingdom of God. As a worship leader for many years, she has been an integral part of Passion Conferences from its inception in 1997. She's seen first hand how music can sweep people into the presence of God in a powerful way. On her latest release, Let It Be Jesus, Christy's prayer is to further explore biblical truths that elevate our worship and bind us in our hearts even closer to our creator. Christy believes that her calling in life "is to be a songwriter for my generation to proclaim Jesus' renown."
Christy will be joined by our dear friend and supporter, a stunningly powerful worship leader, Samantha Butler. Outstanding speaker, advocate and adoptive mother Mandy Litzke.
2. PURCHASE YOUR TICKETS IN ADVANCE: Due to building and contractual limitations we must ticket all attendees (even the kiddos!) for this event and will stop selling tickets once we have reached the building capacity.
3. WHY #IHF17?: Proceeds from this concert will benefit Miriam's Heart, Inc. We radically support families who take action on behalf of orphaned and abandoned children. Consider making a donation to Miriam's Heart to support our work with children and families!
4. COME EARLY & LEAVE LATE: We have blocked out time before the music kicks-off for you to mingle and connect with the vendors and organizations! Doors open at 4:30 and close at 9:30 pm.
5. WHAT ABOUT THE KIDDOS? The #IntoHisFields concert is a family friendly event! Children are not only welcome to attend with you, we encourage you to bring your children to enjoy this evening of incredible music and fun! Did we mention that kids under 7 are FREE?
6. TELL ME MORE! 25+ vendors, agencies and organizations will be joining us for a vendor fair! From tee shirts and jewelry to adoption and foster agencies to food offered by Chick-Fil-A - there will be lots of tables to browse and things to do! We are also hosting a 'heart' gallery of children from NJ who are legally free for adoption.
This night will delight and inspire you! Register the whole family for Into His Fields today!