Hiring a new member of staff can be making a high-stakes gamble. Many call for the need to have more depth in the interviewing and a better ability to identify and attract talent that fits into the organisation's philosophy.
Come join our workshop to learn and be able to:
- Identify behaviours, emotions and actions of interviewee
- Use the right kind of questions to uncover what they are looking for
- Understand why people lie
- Identify issues that the interviewee faces
- Rexognise the evolution of hiring and interviewing
- Have greater insight into the costs and time wasted by poor hiring decisions