Interview Boot Camp-College Students: "Be Your Best When It Matters Most!"
Interviewing Boot Camp for College Students - "Be Your Best When It Matters Most!"
Presented by Lisa Garcia Jacobson, MAPP
A former internal recruiter and hiring manager at Coca Cola and Verizon. Presently a Tampa, Florida based Career Consultant and Executive Coach.
This Boot Camp is designed for self-described introverted college students preparing to interview for jobs, internships, and graduate or medical school in the Spring of 2017.
Upon completing this three hour workshop, you will take away the following:
- Professional tips about your resume, LinkedIn profile and campus career fairs.
- Coaching for talking about your strengths, weaknesses and personality in a way that will win over interviewers and hiring managers.
- How to use your tendency to be introverted or extraverted as a strategic advantage.
- How to best answer the question, "Tell me a little bit about yourself" in a way that will convey confidence and relevance.
- Understand what your body language conveys to interviewers.
- Learn about red and green interview flags.
- Know what interviewers and hiring managers are thinking.
- Practice behavioral interview questions.
- What to wear and what not to wear.
- How to positively prime yourself, gain greater confidence and lower anxiety.
- Receive an interview readiness assessment, an interview workbook, and personality assessments.
Casual attire. Refreshments provided.
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
All enrolled college students welcome
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
Free parking off Central Avenue, behind the Oxford Exchange in Parking lot "C".
What can I bring into the event?
A pen. You will be porvided with a workbook.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Text Lisa Jacobson 813.842-2975
What's the refund policy?
100% will go towards another workshop or private session