Actions and Detail Panel
Interview 101: Finding Your Inner Confidence
Wed, April 26, 2017, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM EDT
In this Uma Academy workshop, we address perhaps the most intimidating yet potentially rewarding portion of going back to work: your job interview.
Whether you feel out of practice, unsure of how to relay your skills after your career break or you are just not getting the job after several interviews, then Interview 101 is for you!
This is a fun and practical hands on session that will help you brush up on your technique, and leave you feeling confident, poised and ready to face your next interview.
Our two hour Interview 101 workshop will guide you through these areas:
- How to present yourself well
- How to address any “gaps” on your résumé
- How to sell your skills fully and demonstrate you can do the job
- How to prepare for questions you’re likely to be asked
- Types of questions to ask the interviewer
- How and when to follow-up after your interview
If you have any questions about this workshop or Uma Academy in general, email firstname.lastname@example.org.