Interpersonal Skill Building for Civilian (Non-Sworn) Employees

Event Information

Share this event

Date and Time

Location

Location

Local 721 SEIU

1545 Wilshire Blvd

Los Angeles, CA 90017

United States

View Map

Event description

Description

People skills are perishable. That means they need to be valued. Only 15% of today’s employees are fired for being incapable of doing their job effectively. The other 85% are fired because they can’t get along with other employees. This class focuses exclusively on civilian (non-sworn) employees and works on building interpersonal skills within the workplace.

Date and Time

Location

Local 721 SEIU

1545 Wilshire Blvd

Los Angeles, CA 90017

United States

View Map

Save This Event

Event Saved