CMS NAA'S INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S CONFERENCE
Double Tree Suites by Hilton Anaheim Resort-Convention Center
2085 Harbor Blvd., Anaheim, California 92802.
Reserve your Room Immediately (714) 750-3000. Discount room rate good until August 1,2016
This is a Lovely Quaint Hotel, perfect for our International Women’s Conference of Enlightening, Networking, Relaxing and Socializing. Event Date: October 7, 8, and 9, 2016.
Room Rate Discount is $149.00 per night (double occupancy is allowed) (a maximum of four people per room) (add $20 for each extra person). Example one room with four people $149. + $60 = $209 plus taxes & fees. Which equals around $65 per person a night. Reserveation for Friday and Saturday (2).
Sunday Hotel Reservations is optional. To our married Sisters, we humbly suggest you consider Staying on thru Sunday and Invite your Husband to the Hotel Sunday. Have A Date With Your Mate. Monday is a Federal Holiday.
Discount Parking rate is $10, and ample parking available.
Conference Registration Per Person is $300 (this price includes, All Events, Meals included and Workshops. FYI: Workshops will be schedule so you can attend more than one).
Individual Costs for Events:
Sunday’s Brunch and Fashion Show ($125).
Saturday’s Banquet ($100). Breakfast ($40). Lunch ($35). Workshops ($65) (entry to all workshops offered)
Lay Away Plan Available. Payment Schedule: $150.00 due on July 25, and $150.00 due on September 7, 2016 (revised).
Pay via www.paypal.com. Our account email address: email@example.com. Another online payment option is receiving an Int’l Women Conference PayPal Invoice (your email address is needed).
Contact Information. www.scms-alumniassoc.org. Telephone: 323 608-5519. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE: Pre-Conference Registration Only. No Onsite/Door Registration.
EXCEPTION TO THE ABOVE: The only event open for same day registration is the Workshop - Scarf Wrapping Demos. Individual Costs: Scarf Wrapping Workshop ($25 open and to the public).
This Event Purpose:
1. To start a Southern California Janaza/Burial Fund and to fund the Construction of a Burial Facility. (Land Donated). This will be an Annual Fundraiser. One Fourth of Conference Proceeds will be given to the So. California Janaza and Burial Fund each year.
2. Support for WUME (Women United Moral Excellence). One Fourth of Proceeds will be given to WUME, a non-profit organizations of women in partnership. Women helping Women and Children in need.
3. Support for WMOA (Women Mosque of America). One Fourth of Proceeds will be given to WMOA.
4. Host, CMS NAA (Clara Muhammad School National Alumni Association). One Fourth of Proceeds will be given to CMS NAA. A national non-profit organization.
NOTE: The Conference will be Co-Hosts, each year by a different Sister Organization or Community (ex. Anaheim, Bakersfield, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Pasadena/Altadena), with an equal percentage of Event Proceeds being donated to this Organization/Community.
FYI: With each successful event a Sister Organization will be added to the Donation Rotation. Input will be gather from the prior year’s international women conference attendees.
This event is being built as we speak and cannot be well rounded and Inclusive without YOU, your input. ideas and participation are vital. The First Telephone Planning Meeting…. for those interested in participating in the Building of the International Women’s Conference…. will be held on Sunday, July 24, 2016 at 10am and again at 6pm (PST). Sponsors are needed and welcome. Please Share This Events:
FRIDAY, Hotel Check-in, Last chance for Online Registration and Meet and Greet (Presidential Suite) (5pm-until). Cool Down and Pamper Time!
SATURDAY, Breakfast: 8:-9:30 am. Workshops 10 am-12pm. Lunch 12pm. Workshops Continues 1:15-3pm. Shop with our Vendors. Personal Time. Banquet with Live Entertainment (7:00 pm-until). Conference Speakers and Presenters In The Works…TBA
1. Hair Wrapping Demos (Four Easy and Unique Styles will be demonstrated). Bring your scarf. Scarf Vendors on site.
2. Women Owned Business - (Presenter, Sherri Franklin, confirmed), and (Presenter,Hadayai Majied, confirmed) Start-A Business or Existing Business. Join us for Information Gathering. Current Business Trends. Financing. Q&A and more. Hint, hint, Ladies you do not want to miss these presentations. Bring your notebooks.
3. Using Social Media to Promote Business, Connect and Generate Funds. We are never too old or set in our ways to learn new things and skills (presenter to be announced).
Seniors, Extinguishing the fear of using a Smart Phone or Computer and Social Media. Stay in touch with Family and Friends.
4. Focus Health (Hafeezah and Sherell Al-Uqdah) - Wellness - Zen…. Health, Wellness and Zen.… Health, Wellness and Zen…..
SUNDAY, Brunch and Fashion Show Lead Designer, Queen Aminah, confirmed). Calling on our youth, teen and young adults (all sizes) to model Designer Fashions. This is an event for Mothers, Daughters, Friends, Family Extended Family, Youth, Teens, Young Adults and Seniors.
We need to hear and learn from each other.