International Women's Conference - A Mental Health Get Away For The Girls
A Weekend get away for women-celebrating sistahood-All Are Welcome
Reserve your Room ASAP after announcements
Discount room rates good until July 2017
This is a Beautiful Hotel, perfect for our International Women’s Conference of Enlightening, Networking, Relaxing and Socializing.
Conference Registration Per Person is $300 (this price includes, all events including workshops) rates may change
Lay Away Plan is Available. Payment Schedule: April 2017, and June 2017. Pay using www.paypal.com. Our account email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Another online payment option is receiving an Int’l Women’s Conference PayPal Invoice (your email address is needed).
No Onsite/Door Registration will not be offered. Pre-Registration only.
FYI: The only event open for same day registration is the Workshop - Hair Wrapping Demos. Individual Costs: Hair Wrapping Workshop ($25 open to the public).
Individual Event Program:
Brunch and Fashion Show ($125)
Hotel and Room Rate TBA
Night stay suggested is Friday, and Saturday
Sunday Hotel stay is optional.
Discount Parking TBA
This Event Purpose:
- To start a Southern California Janaza Fund (Burial) and to fund the Construction of a Burial Facility. (Land Donated). An Annual Fundraiser. One Fourth of Conference Proceeds will be given to this Fund.
- Support for WUME (Women United). One Fourth of Proceeds will be given to WUME, a non- profit women organization
- Host, CMS NAA (Clara Muhammad School National Alumni Association). One Fourth of Proceeds will be given to CMS NAA. A national non-profit organizatio.
- Co-Hosts, each year by a different Sister Organization or Community (ex. Anaheim, Bakersfield, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Pasadena/Altadena), with One-Fourth of Event Proceeds being donated to this Organization.
- FYI: With each successful event a Sister Organization will be added to the Donation Rotation. Input will be gather from the prior year’s international women conference attendees.
This event is being built and cannot be well rounded and Inclusive without YOU, your input. ideas and participation. Sponsors are needed and welcome
Join Us for a Women Only Weekend of Bonding in Sisterhood, Food, Fun, Relaxation (mental & physical), Creativity and Enducation. The Conference Workshops will cover a vary of Topics, for the Homemaker, Single Individual, Married Individual, Teen and Youth.
Education. Mentoring. Networking (Sistah Power). Social Media Boot Camp. Business Star-ups and Existing business Q & A. One on One Hair Wrapping Demos.(four different and unique styles, yours to learn-Saturday only).
Friday's Cool Down Meet and Greet 5pm-
Saturday Breakfast. Workshop. Lunch. Banquet
Sunday Brunch and Fashion Show
All of our Speakers, Workshop Presenters and Designers have agree to participate in 2017.
Now let us build it bigger and better.