International Trade Finance Payment Methods
Thursday, December 6, 2012 from 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM (PST)
Palo Alto, CA
This 90-minute will help exporters and importers understand the three international trade finance methods of payment; to include Letters of Credit, Documentary Collections and Open Account; and their variations. You will also learn the pros and cons of each method and what documents are used to effect each type.
Companies that export and import products can use Documentary Letters of Credit, Documentary Collections or Open Accounts to purchase and sell goods globally. Understanding the proper application and documents involved will assist in the reliable payment for goods sold. Understanding the proper application of each type of payment will provide the most competitive possible terms of sale.
This 90-minute webinar will help exporters and importers comprehensively understand the three international trade finance methods of payment and their variations. We will also review the pros and cons of each method and what documents are used to effect each type.
Attendees will learn how to use and apply all three international trade finance payment methods and what documents are used to effect each type.
- What is a Documentary Letter of Credit
- What is a Documentary Collection
- What is a Document Payment
- What is a Document Acceptance
- What is a Clean Collection
- What is Open Account
- What are the pros and cons of each type of payment method
- What are the documents involved to effect the payment of each method
- How can I assure payment for my shipment
For Registration :
When & Where
At ComplianceOnline, we are focused on :
- Enhancing global compliance, creating a world where quality and compliance professionals, regulators, and government agencies come together to help the world comply with the intent and the spirit of laws, policies and mandates, ensuring continuous improvement in global operations, quality & safety.
- Making sure that we are responsible corporate citizens helping our constituents build a more responsible enterprise, one which operates with high quality , under a code of ethics, and with process discipline to ensure greater shareholder returns.
- Keeping things simple and straight forward , so that we all can indeed improve the quality of our processes, our work, our businesses and enhance compliance globally.
- Being inclusive, giving the process experts ( & novices! ), compliance professionals, quality champions, and regulatory agencies a voice so that all of us can contribute and make a difference.