Actions and Detail Panel
INTERNATIONAL PRACTICAL COURSE OF IMPLANTOLOGY
Sat, Mar 25, 2017, 9:00 AM – Sat, Apr 1, 2017, 5:30 PM AEDT
Provide the practical implantology knowledge to develop enough skill for diagnosis, preparation and surgical management in osseointegrated implants collocation, periodontology treatments, complicated cases tutored at all times by the teachers.
In this course, we are going to do a gradual and controlled immersion of the most current techniques, and permits the participant can assimilate the knowledge and acquire the necessary abilities to improve the praxis and the diagnostic capacity in your own clinic.
Two level based on the participant experience:
1. BASIC ORAL IMPLANTOLOGY
Addressed to dentists who wants to acquire surgical experience.
• Control and ability in the sterile surgery field
• Dental extractions.
• Placing 15 implants during the course for each participant.
• Pre-prosthetic surgery.
• Diagnosis, planning and therapy for each case.
• Basic GBR.
2. ADVANCED ORAL IMPLANTOLOGY
Recommended for dentists who have experience placing implants. We are going to work with advanced techniques and resolve more complex cases:
• Traumatic and atraumatic sinus lift.
• Immediately loaded and postextraction tecniques.
• Use of membranes and biomaterials.
• Bone grafts.
• Atrophic crestal ridges expansions.