Conference Series LLC welcomes chemical professionals, professors, researchers, research scholars, scientific communities, delegates, students, business professionals and executives from all over the world to attend the “International Conference on Electrochemistry” which is going to be held during July 10-11, 2017 at Berlin, Germany which includes prompt Keynote presentations, Oral talks, Poster presentations, symposiums, workshops and Exhibitions.
Electrochemistry 2017 conference is a tremendous global platform to contest and learn about Electrochemistry, Physical Chemistry, Surface Chemistry, Electroanalytical Chemistry, Corrosion Chemistry, Bioelectrochemistry, Organic and organometallic electrochemistry, Computational Electrochemistry, Photoelectrochemistry, Fullerene chemistry, electro chemical applications and other fundamentals involved in the field of Electrochemistry. Conference series LLC has taken the initiation to gather the world class experts from both academic and industry in a common platform at Chemistry Meetings.
- Principals of Eletrochemistry
- Theoretical and Computational Electrochemistry
- Electroanalytical Chemistry and Sensor Science
- Electrochemical Energy Conversion and Storage
- Electrochemical surface science
- Batteries and energy sources
- Organic and Organometallic Electrochemistry
- Corrosion Science and Technology
- Physical and Analytical Electrochemistry, Electrocatalysis, and Photoelectrochemistry
- Applications of Eletrochemistry
- Electroplating & Coatings
- Organic and Bioelectrochemistry
- Electrochemical Engineering
- Carbon Nanostructures and Devices