International Conference on Carbon Monoxide Risk Assessment & Management
TSSA invites you to attend the first International Conference on Carbon Monoxide Risk Assessment and Management.
This event will bring together international experts in the fields of public health and public safety, regulators, industry, academic and other professionals involved in the field of CO risk assessment and management.
The conference aims to initiate a dialogue between experts to gain a common understanding of the risks of carbon monoxide and its impacts on public health globally and locally, and to identify strategies to further enhance the learnings on CO risks and, more important, best practices of intervention.
- Epidemiology and Surveillance
- Population Exposure Assessment
- Regulatory Frameworks
- Innovative Non-Regulatory Risk Mitigation Solutions
Conference Objectives and Expected Outcomes
- To facilitate a formal recognition of CO as a public health burden
- To establish formal partnerships and create a network of collaborators; and
- Identification of next steps for the network to address CO related health risks
Questions? Send us an email.