Actions and Detail Panel
International Conference on Cancer Genetics and Epigenetics 0ct 26-28 , Jap...
Thu, Oct 26, 2017, 9:30 AM – Sat, Oct 28, 2017, 5:30 PM SST
Epigenetics and Cancer 2017 is delighted to announce the International Conference on Cancer Genetics & Epigenetics which will be held between October 26-28, 2017 at Osaka, Japan. It is our pleasure to welcome you to take part in this conference. This gathering at Osaka, Japan will continue for three days which includes prompt Keynote Presentations, Poster Presentations, E-poster, Oral talks, Symposia, Workshop, Scientific meetings and Exhibitions.
Epigenetics and Cancer 2017 is organized with the theme “From Novel therapies to Revolutionary Strategies, Diagnosis and Treatment”. This conference is comprised of many interactive sessions related to Cancer Genetics and Epigenetics which comprises a broad range from novel advancements to various strategies for diagnosis and treatment.
- Types of Cancer
- Cancer Genetics
- Cancer : Diagnostics and Staging
- Cancer: Treatment and Therapy
- Cancer Stem Cells
- cancer epigenetics
- Developmental and Nutritional Epigenetics
- Trans generational Epigenetic inheritance
- Epigenetics-neurodevelopmental and neurodegenerative disease
- Epigenetic –Diseases, Clinical Applications , Pharmacogenomics Clinical Epigenetics
- Biomarkers and Bioinformatics Development in Epigenetics
- Epigenetic Effects of Environmental Exposures
- World Cancer Market
- Entrepreneurs Investment Meet
Japan pulled in 19.73 million universal voyagers in 2015. Japan has 19 World Heritage Sites, including Himeji Castle, Historic Monuments of Ancient Kyoto and Nara. Mainstream outsider attractions incorporate Tokyo and Hiroshima, Mount Fuji, ski resorts, for example, Niseko in Hokkaido, Okinawa, riding the shinkansen and exploiting Japan's inn and hot spring system.
The Travel and Tourism Competitiveness Report 2015 positions Japan ninth out of 141 nations generally speaking, which was the best in Asia. Japan picked up moderately high scores in all perspectives, particularly wellbeing and cleanliness, wellbeing and security, social assets and business travel.