DOING BUSINESS IN CHINA; 2013
Sino-American Business Consulting is pleased to partner with Kegler Brown Hill & Ritter, and Ohio Small Business Development Centers/International Business Assistance Center, to present a half-day seminar focusing on the best practices for establishing or improving existing business opportunities in China. The seminar on Wednesday, July 24, will include various representatives addressing topics related to doing business in China.
It is free to attend this seminar.
Wednesday, July 24, 7:30am – 11:00am
Location: 1550 Old Henderson Road, Columbus, Ohio 43220
North Entrance – Free Parking
- 7:30am – 8:00am – Registration & Continental Breakfast
- 8:00am – 8:10am - Connie Hahn; Welcome & Opening Remarks
- 8:10am – 8:40am - Chris Stellato; “Chinese Business – What Are The Rules of The Game.”
- 8:45am - 9:15am – Wes Aubihl; “Helping Your Company Sell to China.”
- 9:15am – 9:30am – Break
- 9:30am – 10:00am – Vinita Bahri-Mehra; “Legal Strategies for China.”
- 10:00am – 10:30am – Papa Omar Diop; “China's Market Overview.”
- 10:30am – 11:00am – Question and Answer Period
To confirm your attendance, please call Connie at 614-397-0800 or email at email@example.com .
When & Where
Ohio Small Business Development Center
The Ohio Small Business Development Center at Columbus State Community College provides entrepreneurial development assistance and high end business consulting to start-up and emerging business owners in Central Ohio, including Delaware, Fairfield, Fayette, Franklin, Licking, Logan, Madison, Pickaway, and Union counties.The Center’s services are offered at "no cost" for consulting services and many training sessions.
The Ohio SBDC at CSCC district office is located at Columbus State Community College. Our office address is 320 N. Grant Avenue, suite 1062, Columbus, Ohio 43215, however, training events are held at various locations including Columbus State, Dublin, and New Albany locations. Please see your event confirmation for location details.