Silicon Valley Chapter Presents:
International ASC 740
June 27, 2017
The International ASC 740 training will host Deloitte who will be presenting a full day seminar focused on ASC 740 as it applies to calculating and reporting non-US activities.
Registration: 8:00 am - 9:00 am
Program: 9:00 am – 5:00pm
Lunch: 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
Doubletree San Jose, 2050 Gateway Place, San Jose, CA 95110
This activity has been approved for Minimum Continuing Legal Education credit by the State Bar of California for up to 4.5 hours; and the Silicon Valley Chapter of Tax Executives Institute, Inc. certifies that this activity conforms to the standards for approved education activities prescribed by the rules and regulations of the State Bar of California governing minimum continuing legal education. This organization adheres to the regulations and requirements prescribed in the Accountancy Act of the State Board of Accountancy. Attending this program should permit an individual to claim up to 5.5 hours of California CPA continuing education credit. Not registered with the NASBA.
- 2016-2017 OFFICERS:
- President: Eric Johnson, Ross Stores
- Chapter Representative: Peter Waterstreet, Synopsys
- 1st Vice President: Ricardo Samaniego, Samsung
- 2nd Vice President: Chris Therrien, Agilent
- Secretary: Stephen Dunphy, Ross Stores
- Treasurer: Cindy Duquette, Intuitive Surgical
- Bonnie Larsen, Sanmina - Expires 2016 Grace Chu, Brocade - Expires 2016
- Anthony Maggiore - Expires 2017 Jay Lall, Service Now - Expires 2017
- Linda Lee - Expires 2018 Anu Bedi, Go Pro - Expires 2018
- Get involved in TEI! Please contact the following committee chairs for your area of interest:
- Federal Tax: OPEN
- State and Local Tax: Chris Kmak, email@example.com
- International Tax: Daniel Smith, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Financial Reporting: Jay Lall, email@example.com
- IRS Liaison: Jocelyn Krabbenschmidt, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chief Tax Officers: Dave Gaul, email@example.com
- Head of Tax Roundtable (Small Department): Ira Cook, firstname.lastname@example.org
Save This Event
When & Where
Tax Executives Institute - Silicon Valley Chapter
Tax Executives Institute, Inc. is the preeminent association of in-house tax professionals worldwide. Our members are business executives who are responsible for taxation matters on an administrative or policy-making level, or whose work is otherwise primarily concerned with the challenges of business taxation. TEI members are accountants, lawyers, and other corporate and business employees who are responsible for the tax affairs of their employers in an executive, administrative, or managerial capacity.
The Silicon Valley Chapter, formed in 1982, is the largest TEI Chapter globally, and reprensents members in and around Silicon Valley in the San Francisco Bay Area.