San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
In this full-day workshop, you will learn how to plan, conduct quality management system (QMS) audits. You will also learn the essential skill set for being an effective auditor using the process approach. This workshop starts with an overview of ISO 9001:2015 requirements, including the expectations for this new revision, and its implications on performing value-added audits. Audit examples and practical case exercises will be given to ensure understanding and proper application of learned techniques.
> Quality Management Systems - definition
> Documentation Structure
> Overview of ISO 9001-2015 Requirements and Audit Implications
> Audit Objectives
> Audit Responsibilities
> Audit Types
> Attributes of Auditors
> Independence of Auditors
> Auditing Techniques
> Audit Findings
> The Process Approach in Auditing
> The Audit Cycle (Planning, Conducting, Reporting, and Taking Action)
> Audit Plan / Case Exercises
Who Should Attend?
Employees who plan on becoming internal QMS auditors, internal QMS auditors who need a refresher, anyone who is interested in a refresher on auditing or an overview of the current ISO 9001 requirements
Workshop materials (3 ring binder), breakfast, lunch, & certificate upon completion
Mustafa Shraim, ASQ-Fellow, QMS-LA (by IRCA), CQE, CSSBB. 20 years of experience in the design and implementation of quality management / lean systems.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 614-245-0503
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Yes, just let us know or update the registration information
Can I update my registration information?
What is the refund policy?
If you cancel within one week of event, there is $25 cancellation fee. Otherwise, full refund is given.
Save This Event
When & Where
SQPS Ltd offers:
- Quality Management Systems & Auditing Services with extensive experience in ISO 9001, TS/16949, ISO 14001 & R2, and ISO 13485
- Lean Solutions (Value Stream Mapping, 5S, Kaizen -A3 Process)
- Six Sigma Training & Mentoring (Green Belt & Black Belt on-site training, Coaching and Mentoring -MBB Role, Project Leadership)
- A3 Programs including training, leadership, mentoring, and administration
- Training Workshops: QMS Auditing, Root Cause Analysis, SPC, DOE, Lean Systems, Cost of Quality, and others.