Interfaith Sustainability Summit
The Conservation & Sustainability Interfaith Partnership (CSIP) is convening this summit to empower faith-based groups to improve the efficiency of their facilities. Participants will learn about resources available to not-for-profit religious institutions, and will take initial steps to:
- Save money on energy and water through efficiency measures;
- Develop a water conservation plan;
- Benchmark (track) energy and water use for further conservation benefits;
- Provide efficiency resources with your members, to empower them to save energy / water and reduce costs; and
- Learn the benefits of joining the free ENERGY STAR Partnership Network, with no obligation.
Who should attend? Members of your facilities staff, budgeting team, and others involved in facility operations and management decisions. Download a sharable flyer here.
Registration: FREE! Please RSVP by clicking the REGISTER button to confirm your space at the summit. (If you prefer to register by phone, please call Katie at 312-245-8300 x203.)
- Date and Time
Salvation Army Freedom Center
825 N. Christiana
Chicago, IL 60651