San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
It is with great pleasure and excitement we announce the 2017 AUSTIN INTERCULTURAL FASHION SHOW!!!
Fashion show will feature talented and international designers from Austin, Texas and surrounding areas.
Be prepared to be dazzled by some amazing High Couture Women's Fashion, Men's ensemble, and one-of-a-kind creations made with recycled and upcycled fabrics.
Hosted at the exclusive ROSE ROOM, with amazing acoustics and a jaw dropping lights show, an experience NOT TO BE MISSED!
Dress Code: CHIC
Featured Designers (In alphabetical order):
- BeatrizDesignz - Wearable Paper Exclusives
- Bella Desi - South Asian Contemporary and Bridal Wear
- Elrick - Men's Casual
- Lord Andrew Couture - Womens Couture Evening Gowns
- Ross Bennet Collection - Men's Formal
- Shavante - African and Multicultural Wear (Casual & Formal)
- Good & Golden Designs
- Penny Luck Shoes
- Kendra Scott
- Domo And The City
- Gliterrati TV
- HashTag America
- Occhio Appello
- TV Asia
When & Where
Austin Intercultural Network (AIN)
Austin Intercultural Network (AIN) is a 501 c(3) non-profit that aims to celebrate and promote cultural diversity in the community.