This comprehensive two day workshop will equip new assessors with the skills and confidence they need to conduct quality interRAI CHA assessments, and use the information to inform and evaluate personalized care plans. In a supportive and engaging environment, participants will:
- learn the general principles of conducting a competent interRAI assessment
- learn how to accurately document client information through the interRAI Community Health Asessment (interRAI CHA) system.
- familiarize themselves with the interRAI CHA and Clinical Assessment Protocol manuals
- learn how to use the Clinical Assessment Protocols (CAPS) to inform the development of client - centred care plans
- learn how to use the interRAI CHA scales to evaluate the effectiveness of care plans in addressing client needs
- Learn how to use AIS software for ongoing training
Participants will have ample opportunity to have their questions addressed. Participants will simulate the assessment process in the classroom through the use of a case study.