Register on this page to attend the meeting in person. To attend online only, please click here.
Join us outside New York City, where we'll have a beautiful view of Manhattan, and get an update from members on their experiences in adopting the Intelligent Swarming model.
Our discussion will focus on some of the open issues and challenges with Intelligent Swarming, including:
- Automation of key elements of people profiles (Skills, reputation, and preferences. Intelligent matching.)
- Performance/contribution assessment in a highly collaborative model (Reputation.)
- Measurements: benefits to the organization
- Common classification scheme for: people, work and knowledge (Is anyone doing it? How: manual or dynamic?)
- Resource management and planning
- Intelligent Swarming across the organization: breaking down traditional silos. (How does it interact with KCS?)
Wednesday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Thursday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Friday 9:00 am to 12:00 pm
Airport: Newark Liberty International (EWR)
Dress is business casual.
Hosts: Melissa George, Greg Oxton, and Kelly Murray
Participant Level Members are typically entitled to one attendee per meeting. Additional attendees may attend only if there is space available. Please use the "Contact" link below to check on availability.