Actions and Detail Panel
Mon, May 22, 2017, 8:00 AM – Thu, May 25, 2017, 1:30 PM CDT
A 3.5 day certification to be held in Nashville, TN. All times are CENTRAL DAYLIGHT SAVING TIME zone.
Monday 8:00 AM – 5:00 AM
Tuesday 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Wednesday 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Thursday 8:00 AM – 1:30 PM
NOTE: Contact your Integrity Solutions representative for actual pricing based on your existing client agreement. In the Payment Options, please select "pay by invoice" and we will contact you for payment.
Integrity Selling® is a comprehensive ethics and values-based sales development process that redefines selling as an activity of identifying and filling wants or needs and creating value for customers. Integrity Selling® leverages Integrity Solutions® proprietary learning methodology and is based on the foundational process used for developing customer needs-focused consultative sales skills.
The core process of Integrity Selling® includes:
• AID,Inc.®—a needs-focused selling system.
• Behavior Styles® model and language to enhance communication with customers.
• Structured Follow-Up process.
• Learning dynamics that target attitudes and beliefs as well as skills.
• Ongoing Performance Accelerator Sessions
By the end of the certification, participants will:
• Understand the factors necessary for creating sustained behavior change.
• Experience, practice, and deliver portions of the seminar and eight-weekly follow-up sessions.
• Learn successful facilitation tips and program implementation strategies.
• Discover the power of the Interview Step and its impact on the rest of the process.
• Determine the impact of values, ethics and mindset on sales effectiveness.
• Understand how to develop the key traits of highly successful salespeople.
• Share best practices.