Actions and Detail Panel
Integrity Selling for Service Professionals/The Member Advantage
Mon, May 8, 2017, 8:00 AM – Thu, May 11, 2017, 1:30 PM CDT
A 3.5 day certification event, to be held in Nashville TN. All times are CENTRAL DAYLIGHT SAVING TIME zone.
Monday 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Tuesday 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Wednesday 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Thursday 8:00 AM – 1:30 PM
NOTE: Contact your Integrity Solutions representative for actual pricing based on your existing client agreement. In the Payment Options, please select "pay by invoice" and we will contact you for payment.
Integrity Selling for Service Professionals® (ISSP) is an interactive process that equips individuals to impact customer loyalty as they demonstrate ethically driven service and sales behaviors. Regardless of responsibilities or titles within an organization, any individual can positively impact each customer experience through teamwork and actions that build deeper relationships.
These abilities are rarely learned intellectually, and yet, they are developed experientially. By better understanding the importance of a loyal customer, practicing excellent service principles, and listening for additional sales or services opportunities—participants enhance their ability and commitment to create customer value.
The Member Advantage™ (TMA™) is the credit union version of this process jointly created by Integrity Solutions and Allied Solutions.
The core process of ISSP/TMA includes:
• Customer/Member Needs-Focused Communication Model to build long-term relationships.
• Easy to Use Behavior Styles® Language to enhance communication with customers/members.
• A structured process to create value through effective problem solving.
• Structured Follow-up Modules.
• Learning dynamics that target attitudes and beliefs as well as skills.
• Ongoing Performance Accelerator Sessions.
Some of the topics covered include:
• Discussing the Difference between a Product or Process Focus and a Customer/Member Needs
• Practicing an Effective Problem-Solving Process.
• Interviewing More Effectively to Identify Specific Needs.
• Making a Stronger Impact on Customers/Members.
• Identifying and Overcoming Internal Conflicts that Stifle Productivity.
• Learning how to identify additional sales or service needs.
By the end of the certification, participants will:
• Understand the factors necessary for creating sustained behavior change.
• Experience, practice, and deliver portions of the seminar and seven-weekly follow-up sessions.
• Learn successful facilitation tips and program implementation strategies.
• Discover the power of the Interview Step and its impact on the rest of the process.
• Determine the impact of values, ethics and mindset on sales/service effectiveness.
• Understand how to develop the key traits of highly successful sales/service professionals.
• Share best practices.