Actions and Detail Panel
Mon, Aug 21, 2017, 8:00 AM – Thu, Aug 24, 2017, 1:30 PM CDT
A 3.5 day certification to be held in Nashville TN. All times are CENTRAL DAYLIGHT SAVING TIME zone.
Monday 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Tuesday 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Wednesday 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Thursday 8:00 AM – 1:30 PM
NOTE: Contact your Integrity Solutions representative for actual pricing based on your existing client agreement. In the Payment Options, please select "pay by invoice" and we will contact you for payment.
Integrity Coaching® is a developmental process that builds managers into strong leaders and coaches while giving them the knowledge, skills and tools to increase their people’s performance.
Leaders who use this process:
• Build stronger belief in people’s ability to perform at higher levels.
• Empower their people to solve problems and make decisions.
• Keep their people from plateauing.
• Help their people develop strong goal clarity.
This principles-based process includes a full day seminar, followed by eight-weekly follow-up sessions that truly create positive behavior change.
The core process of Integrity Coaching® includes:
• A five-step Coaching Process to positively increase productivity and accountability.
• Ways to discover what motivates your people.
• Diagnostic and Prescription Tools to help your people manage their success.
• Structured Follow-Up process.
• Learning dynamics that target attitudes and beliefs as well as skills.
• Ongoing Performance Accelerator Sessions
Some of the topics covered include:
• The difference between coaching and managing.
• Discovering the Law of Limited Performance.
• Assessing your Leadership Skills.
• Understanding the cause of human behavior.
• Determining what motivates your people.
• Implementing a successful coaching process.
• Coaching people to higher effectiveness.
• Diagnosing problems and prescribing cures.
• Influencing people through your beliefs about them.
By the end of the certification, participants will:
• Understand the factors necessary for creating sustained behavior change.
• Experience, practice, and deliver portions of the seminar and eight-weekly follow-up sessions.
• Learn successful facilitation tips and program implementation strategies.
• Discover the power of consistent, focused coaching to goals.
• Explore how to create a positive, challenging environment where people motivate themselves
and continually perform on higher and higher levels.
• Build positive self-belief in their ability to coach others to higher performance.
• Share best practices.