"Integrated Management Systems"
This session will provide ways to integrating change that will ignite an inclusive work environment, enhances innovation, and increases cross-cultural competencies that will lead to a high performing team and company. The session will help participants:
Understand how to customize a plan that will relate to the management of diverse personal and stimulate organizational change to drive innovation and growth.
- Develop cross-cultural “know-hows” that contribute to the intercultural effectiveness and create an inclusive work environment.
- Understand the impact of Cognitive Styles in the workplace.
- Comprehend original thinking, and working styles to enable implementation of processes that increase overall team and company performance.
- Recognize the positive economic impact diversity has on achieving business.
- Answering-What/Who/How?: What do we want to achieve with this change? Why and how will we know when the change happens? Who is affected by this change, and how will they react to it? How much of this change can we achieve ourselves, and what parts of the change do we need to own?
What is the refund policy?
A $25 administrative fee is deducted from refunds. No refunds granted once self-assessment forwarded to the participant.
Email Luis Martinez, Marketing/Event Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.