San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Integral Type™ is a holistic approach to understanding personality types. It gives you something practical to apply with clients right away. Its scalability allows you to introduce something simple enough to remember and use immediately, then go deeper as the need arises. Because Integral Type transcends and includes other type models, you can easily build on what your clients have already done with instruments like the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator®.
In this blended learning course you will experience and learn how to use Integral Type with the Berens CORE™ Method to deliver workshops and coaching sessions in a variety of lengths and formats in your coaching and organizational development work. Benefits of using this approach include:
• Deep insights and multiple perspectives that foster development
• Improved empathy, communication and interpersonal relationships
• Enhanced team performance through appreciating differences
• Powerful results
The program includes four separate components:
1. Mindfully You: Leading from the CORE—a separate 3-day workshop, which is included in this registration. If taken separately, contact us to arrange for the appropriate fee reduction.
2. Essentials of Facilitating the Berens CORE Method—covered in the last 2 days of the workshop.
3. Ethical Use of Typology Instruments—covered via self-study using written materials and either a webinar or in-class discussion.
4. Performance Support—30 minutes of free post workshop design consultation, feedback on Self-Study and participation in 3 case consultation calls. Additional support can be arranged on a fee basis as well as participation in a Community of Practice (coming this summer)
24 MBTi® Master Practitioner CE's available
For more information: http://www.integraltype.com/events/integraltypecertificationworkshop
training(at)lindaberens.com or 714-625-9475
Discounted registrations for this event are non-refundable. Regular price registrations are refundable less a 10% fee until 15 days before the event; cancellations after that point are non-refundable, however substitutions are welcomed and transfers can be arranged.