Actions and Detail Panel
Wed, June 7, 2017, 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM EDT
- In order to renew your Instructor certification you will need to have taught or assisted at a minimum of 4 classes since your Instructor certification issue date.
- If needed, we can renew your provider certification at the renewal training. To do so, you will need to complete the corresponding online provider course on OnlineAHA and bring the completion certificate with you.
- If you already have a current provider certification, please submit a copy to us for your Instructor file.
- All Instructors will have a skill assessment to demonstrate their CPR/AED skills for adult, child and infant.
- We do not offer refunds.
- We recommend you bring a lunch or snack.
- We recommend you dress comfortably as the skill assessment will be done on the floor.
- In the event of inclement weather, please call the office (508) 620-0038 for information on cancellation.