Insights from the US Smart Grid Mission
Callaghan Innovation recently led a group of NZ companies on a mission to learn about smart grid market and technology trends in the United States (http://www.callaghaninnovation.govt.nz/news-and-events/smart-grid-technology-mission)
At this event we'll share observations and insights from visits to:
- the 7th IEEE Innovative Smart Grid Technologies conference
- the MIT Energy Initiative (research centre)
- the EnerNOC operations centre
- Con Edison (New York's mega utility)
- the Urban Future Lab (energy and cleantech incubator)
- the New York Smart Grid Consortium
- the Brooklyn (peer-to-peer) transactive grid project, and
- the National Institute of Standards and Technology (smart grid research group)
We also look forward to announcing our new Energy Innovation initiative in partnership with Creative HQ.
See you there!