The final competition will take place on May 5th, 2017 at the Corbett Center Student Union in Las Cruces.
Travel and Parking Information
- For a map of New Mexico State University, visit: http://ccsu.nmsu.edu/AreaMap.htm
- Busses will be able to park at the Pan-Am lot, but individual vehicles will need a pass to park near Corbett. If you need a parking permit, you can go to http://park.nmsu.edu/visitor and get a free, one day visitor's permit.
- Please email a copy of your quote for transport to Marie Borchert at email@example.com to have your transportation expenses paid by March 15.
- Middle school teams will compete against one another and high school teams will compete against one another.
- Each team will be judged by a panel of judges.
- Each team will have 20 minutes to present their product and business to the judges.
- Students will participate in workshops and presentations when they are not presenting to judges.
- Lunch will be provided for all registered students and advisors.
Registration deadline is March 3, 2017.
Save This Event
When & Where