Actions and Detail Panel
Innovations in Corporate Social Impact
Thu, May 18, 2017, 2:30 PM – 6:00 PM PDT
Come and join ONE WORLD's first corporate social impact event!
This event brings together Bay Area professionals working in the corporate social impact field for a presentation and networking event on Innovations in Corporate Social Impact. There are many efforts underway in large and mid-sized companies designed to increase the organization’s social and environmental impact, many of which go beyond traditional corporate social responsibility efforts. The goals of this program are to help organizations learn from each other on the innovative activities and programs which are achieving success, and to enable the participants to network with other social impact professionals in the region.
The state of Corporate Social Impact in Silicon Valley
○ Why is this important? What impact on community, environment, and employees is achieved today?
○ The “right thing to do” and/or good for the bottom line? What does the research tell us?
Leveraging the entire corporate portfolio
○ What are CSR offices doing effectively, and what are their constraints?
○ How are companies funding - directly and indirectly- other organizations that drive social impact?
○ Human capital- from frontline employee to senior executive- how do companies leverage talent to drive social impact?
Designing & Delivering products for a diverse user base
○ How are companies delivering products and services for underserved populations, domestically and abroad?
2:30pm Registration opens
3:00pm Welcome & Keynote
5:00pm Networking Reception starts
SPEAKERS AND PANELISTS