Pop quiz: What is “Innovation”?
A. An overhyped buzzword.
B. A complex process that is difficult to understand and execute.
C. An indispensable need for all businesses and organizations who face increasing uncertainty.
Actually, to answer this we need option D.—“All of the above.” The hoopla, complexity and sheer importance of innovation can leave us feeling like a confused, first-time visitor to a foreign land. This dynamic, hands-on workshop will immerse you in this new culture so you can learn to speak the language of innovation by doing it.
Combining the best of design thinking, lean startup, creativity and leadership skills, this highly interactive workshop will help you:
- Understand how to embed innovation processes and behaviors in your team, department and organization.
- Learn how to engage in “problem-finding” to identify relevant customer and organizational challenges to spark innovation.
- Use powerful alternatives to traditional brainstorming to generate original ideas.
- Build and test your ideas with rapid prototyping, while adopting a mindset of resilience.
- More effectively persuade colleagues and target audiences about your innovation challenges through storytelling tools.
- Connect and network with other innovation practitioners.
Who should attend?
- Managers/members of innovation teams and those who want to bring more innovation into their organization.
Product and program managers, marketers, user experience professionals, training directors and others who want to improve their knowledge and skills around innovation.
Business, nonprofit, and government leaders who want to build a culture of innovation in their organization.
***Scholarships available. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for details***
What will I receive from this workshop?
- Learn the GIANT Innovation Behaviors, a flexible framework that systemizes the innovation process.
- After completing the workshop you are entitled to a free one-hour innovation coaching session to help guide you with your innovation challenges.
- A copy of our Innovation Primer, a short user-friendly guidebook to enable you to apply what you have learned back at the office on Monday morning.
Terms and Conditions
If you are unable to make it to the course, we will allow another person to attend in your place. Unfortunately we will not be able to refund tickets for this course, but you can apply a credit to the purchase of a future course.