Innovate Raleigh 2013: Building on the Past, Creating the Future
Please join us on Thursday, Jan. 24, from 4:00pm to 7:30pm at 227 Fayetteville Street in downtown Raleigh to celebrate the successes of the Raleigh Innovation Summit and hear about plans for 2013.
The agenda for the event is as follows:
4:00 - 4:45pm -- Lightning round presentations. Topics include updates on the Innovate Raleigh initiative; Local entrepreneurial hot spots; Triangle's new Digital Front Door; Arts and Creativity; NC State's Springboard initiative; Rex Health Ventures Fund; The Rebirth of 227 Fayetteville; and the Sharefile/Citrix move to downtown Raleigh.
4:45 - 5:30pm -- Breakout sessions to generate ideas for the next Raleigh Innovation Summit in September 2013. Some questions to get you thinking:
- What initiatives should we tackle at the next Raleigh Innovation Summit?
- Where do arts and creativity fit in to the equation?
- How can we use open source to build an innovation community?
- What can we do to better support entrepreneurs?
- How do we attract more funding to the region?
- How can public / private partnerships better serve our community?
- What’s the big idea for Dix Park?
- What community initiatives will make Raleigh an even better place to live?
- How do we better tell Raleigh’s story?
5:30 pm -- Let the celebration begin! Bolt Bistro & Bar, one of our sponsors, will be providing food and beverages including the 227 and the Innovate Raleigh specialty cocktails.
A little bit of work, a lot of fun ... a great way to ensure that Innovate Raleigh gets off to a great start in 2013.