Actions and Detail Panel
Innovate - New Zealand
Tue, November 8, 2016, 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM NZDT
Join us for an educational seminar, morning refreshments and a catered lunch at beautiful Spy Valley Wines, Blenheim, NZ.
After great success across Australia, we're bringing Innovate Live to New Zealand as a one time event.
Innovate Live is an educational seminar focused on helping wine businesses navigate the ecosystem of technology.
It's 2016, and let's face it, modern technology moves fast...
Don't let the enormity of technological options intimidate you or your business. It's not all about the technology, it's about finding the best solutions and partners for your business needs.
Spend the morning with us, as we take an educational tour through the ecosystem of technology for the wine industry. We'll look at industry specific tricks-of-the-trade and explore global trends and insights and how they pertain to the New Zealand wine producers.
From production planning to social media and everything in-between. We are here to share our strengths and expertise, and help alleviate your pain so that your business becomes scalable and profitable.
Some of the topics to be discussed include:
- Unlocking the power of your smartphone in your vineyard and cellar
- The importance of personalisation versus customisation in your direct-to-consumer sales
- Taking your sales global: international direct to consumer and the global marketplace
- Harnessing the incredible power of social media to market your brand to the next generation of wine consumer
- The benefits of moving to the Cloud and beautiful accounting software: Xero
Ideally suited to owners/managers, winemakers and sales and marketing, this event will have something for everyone and be an invaluable opportunity to network with your peers.
Limited quantity of tickets available.
This event is presented by: