News media today works on a 24 hour cycle. What's major news now, is old news tomorrow.
Never before have people been able to consume as much content as they do now, but that also means news outlets are challenged with having to keep up. Between the internet, social media, and mobile apps, there are no shortages in channels to cover as a news organization.
In this event we'll cover:
- How local news organizations operate
- How they leverage digital tools like social media
- How they approach writing for both long-form and for digital
- What the future of covering the local news may look like
- Taylor Rapalyea - North Shore Editor at Patch.com
- Dustin Luca - Reporter at Salem News
- Erica Moura - Boston Herald Alum, and Adjunct Professor for Simmons College.
Join Innonorth at Opus Underground in downtown Salem, for this inside look on the industry you rely on to stay in the know each day!
We'll be kicking the event off with a networking mixer, followed by our panel discussion, and Q&A (time permitting).
Space is limited, so register now!
Looking to reach a dedicated local audience?
Click Here to sponsor this event!