Nia Noire's Inner Circle Series is a powerful open conversation that sheds light on various issues related to mental health among women of color. The Inner Circle Series is beyond a typical panel discussion-- rather, it is a collective dialogue among women to educate, support, and empower one another to make impactful decisions about mental wellness.
Nia Noire's Inner Circle Series will leave you with:
- An understanding of trauma expression, signs, and symptoms
- How to identify various forms of abuse and neglect
- Resources to get help for yourself or a loved one
- An incomparable bond among other members who will support you throughout your own journey
During this Inner Circle Series, we will discuss: Surviving Trauma
Our focus is to dive deep into mental health issues among women of color and provide a platform for people to share their experiences, trials, and triumphs with mental health disorders. Guest speakers will share their personal experiences with trauma, abuse, and survival in this compelling session.
You don't want to miss this-- See you in the Circle!
* Nia Noire is an organization dedicated to the mental health and wellness of women of color and those who identify.
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA for all of the updates and event details!
Instagram | Twitter: @nianoire